Monday, November 21, 2016

REFRESHING A BOY STORY


[and the greetings as well onNovember 15, 2011 at 1:37pm]
Once upon a time, there lived a boy who was closely related to a crab because we loved to sing for him then a classic song with lines like, “alimango sa suba, ginbantog nga dili makuha.”

Later in his life, perhaps due to his excessive love for his alma mater which willingly received and accommodated him during every enrollment for at least nine years, his one-syllabic nickname was later preceded by the first letter of the English alphabet which resulted to his being becoming a namesake of then notorious alleged Jueteng Lord Charlie Ang, the instigator of Erap’s downfall with a big bang.

When that boy became a full-fledged man, he shamed me by teaching me with his life on how things should be when a man loves a woman.

I thought then I was the only one in the world in real life to love a woman for a long period of time, but this fella put the issue at rest as his kind of love shattered that belief of mine.

I’m also a living witness to his faithfulness.

In my entire existence so far in this world, for my money, I solemnly swear that he had, has, will have only an eye for “April Rose.”  I have never seen such faithfulness in a flesh, that’s why no wonder why the Lord’s blessings for him always come handy and fresh.


His faithfulness to Christ makes us losers to be again inspired, thus I never give up but give always another try.  Thank you for the friendship that feels like God’s sustaining grace.  In your birthday today, wish you more life’s best and our Lifegiver’s peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment