Wednesday, February 27, 2019

GO GET UP


I couldn’t believe that for two successive years, I’d miss the Oscars live, but I had to prioritize my job last Monday lest I’d ruin my life. Anything can happen really atop the stage, especially when we would talk about the Oscars stage. You saw how Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence did fall and rise, and subsequently gave an outstanding impromptu message that made too the audience rise?

Speaking of stage, at this stage, I’m afraid people are suspecting that for a long time in my life I was maintaining a harem, or my heart easily fell fast and was very deceiving. Perhaps they’re also wondering why it seems that I always have something to connect for almost anything, heartily speaking.

What can I say? Well, I ask you, if you find yourself stuck in a situation where all you do is wasting time and waiting, I guarantee you, you too would remember everything. Actually, spending dull moments for a certain purpose is just another day in the office, in this case, the field, which is a great part of the job.

If you won’t try writing to write off boredom, surely, your work either would never find your love. You just pray you’re always dead sure your kind of ‘revelation’ about those ‘lucky’ women who wittingly and unwittingly managed to evade your wicked heart through all generation would not give away any clue that’d lead to public consumption, that their dignity you enshrined in your heart and held in high esteem since its inception will always be there thought it’s only now no more than just merely for memories’ retention.

If you’re a kiss-and-tell type of a person who loves to destroy reputation only, it will be a different story, and certainly, you don’t need friends even here in FB. Although there are times when some things are better left unsaid, yet everything is best to be reminisced.

The very purpose of this is to learn some lessons from it, that you’d never commit the same mistake once similar situation is later met.

But considering that you’re now approaching the twilight of your existence, knowing that anytime you’d leave from this Earth with or without anyone’s bidding, you’re learning now to appraise those past experiences from different view without much ado, and became grateful at last you finally understood those glimpses of joy you thought would be yours forever but turned out it didn’t mean to be too.

But do it like Ben Affleck who, for me, had the best message during the last Oscars ceremony for us. It was something like when in real life you suffered crash or fell into other people’s wily trap, you don’t hold grudges but rather try to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment