Wednesday, February 14, 2018

MY PUNY VALENTINE

[February 14, 2012 at 11:30am]


Today, the world celebrates its most beloved day of the year. With far more compliance than Michael Jackson’s “Give Love On Christmas Day” order.


Of course, everyone should be entitled to have at least one unforgettable Valentine moment in his/her entire life, whether that moment tickled the heart and senses with joy or hurt him/her bad like been cut by a knife.


Refreshing a memory, how did I spend thee, Oh thou sometimes-sweet-at-times-cruel Valentines Day?


How could I forget the moment I softly touched three red roses right on her face, only to discover later she was allergic to flowers after she slapped them back to me as she continuously sneezed?


I’ll always remember the time I was solicited by and gave a girl prospect three imported chocolates, only to find her later sweetly eating them with her well-kept boyfriend who was also our classmate? But I made them pay for it thereafter by licking another two chocolates which I re-sealed and gave again to them. At the time I didn’t feel any guilt at all as I savored every moment watching them both eating.


Moral lesson: Never underestimate the fury of a man scorned. The “revenge of the nerd” is chocogerms-adorned. Anyway, that was just one of my naughty yesterdays, folks. When I erroneously thought true love could only be found in figures and good looks.

Finding true love only on a surface is like finding a spook.  Believing in them is like believing in fake news:  on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment